The Warner TV Escape Room is back to challenge its fans! Think you have what it takes? Assist the greatest minds in The Big Bang Theory, Lethal Weapon, and Gotham to work your way through the Escape Room Challenge @ Avenue K, 10am-10pm, Thursday-Saturday, 4-6 October
This year, get ready for the return of Warner TV’s Escape Room Challenge! Hosted at Avenue K from Thursday, 4 October to Saturday, 6 October, put on your detective caps, become a super sleuth, and show off your Superfan knowledge in challenging Warner TV’s Escape Room.
Open to all for free, the themed courses this year are inspired by Warner TV’s critically-acclaimed series returning to the channel with new seasons:
- The Big Bang Theory – Help Sheldon Cooper locate his missing comic books!
- Lethal Weapon – Deactivate the bomb before it hurts hundreds of innocent lives in the Central District!
- Gotham – Escape Gotham City Police Department’s jail cells with your fellow cell mates!
More than the Escape Rooms, fans can also expect Warner TV exclusive activities at the event:
- Fallen City Photobooth – Snap a photo with your friends after a day of fun and bring home a free photo print or have the GIF sent to you!
- Home of the Superfan Puzzle Challenge – Think you are a Warner TV Superfan? Prove it to us by putting together the Superfan Puzzle image within a minute!
- Arrow Archery Arena – Test your archery skills against Arrow!
- Warner TV Viewing Corner – Tired from conquering the Escape Rooms? Rest at the Warner TV viewing corner while watching episodes of your favourite series!
- Stage Games – Exciting stage games every hour where you can walk away with exclusive Warner TV prizes!
Stand a chance to win an exclusive Warner TV goodie bag worth RM300 when you attend the event dressed up as your favourite Warner TV character. Whether it’s quirky Sheldon Cooper, scarlet speedster Barry Allen, rule-abiding Murtaugh, or anyone else, show us your Superfan love in your outfit!
So jump in, and head on over to the Escape Room Challenge at Avenue K from 10am – 10pm, 4 – 6 October (Thursday – Saturday) to dive into the trials and triumph over them!