Four hit dramas and comedies on DIVA, NBCUniversal International Networks’ leading women’s entertainment channel in Asia, received a combined total of 15 nominations at the 67th Primetime Emmy Awards.
Critically-acclaimed period drama Downton Abbey has been nominated for seven awards:
- Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series – Jim Carter as Mr. Carson
- Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series – Joanne Froggatt as Anna Bates
- Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Period Program (One Hour Or More)
- Outstanding Casting For A Drama Series
- Outstanding Costumes For A Period/Fantasy Series, Limited Series Or Movie
- Outstanding Hairstyling For A Single-Camera Series
- Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour)
The series returns for a final sixth season on DIVA this September.
The Good Wife
Sensational legal drama The Good Wife was nominated for four awards:
- Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series – Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series – Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series – Michael J. Fox as Louis Canning
- Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series
Season seven of The Good Wife returns to DIVA in October.
Cop comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine worked its way to the nomination of two awards:
- Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series – Andre Braugher as Captain Ray Holt
- Outstanding Stunt Coordination For A Comedy Series Or A Variety Program
Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s third season will premiere in September on DIVA.
Hot in Cleveland
Betty White’s Hot in Cleveland has also been nominated for two awards for its final season:
- Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour Or Less)
- Outstanding Multi-Camera Picture Editing For A Comedy Series
Don’t miss the final season of Hot in Cleveland every Sunday at 10:20PM only on DIVA (Astro Channel 702, DIVA HD 723)